Monday 25 November 2013

Future Presidents & Prime Ministers 2.0 ♛

Having our finals for Presentation Skills today. Our task is to give a Presidential/Prime Minister Inaugural Speech.
Prepared the speech for 2days, cause cue cards are not allowed for this final exam presentation.
It's a bit hard for me actually. Usually while doing the coursework, i cant live without my cue cards. I feel stressed when I'm standing out there and give a speech without a cue card. But when i have it on my hand, i will just read them out.I admit it, it is because i dint practice HEH :P
For today's presentation, i tried to memorize the whole speech but present it without knowing it *complicated*

But at least i did well today! 

only for the conclusion will be a little bit weird. Was run out of time and too nervous when miss asked me to end it quickly. And I said something weird and make them laughed so hard? yeah i think so hahahha :P 
Actually i wanna say: "To lead our country to the proudest time" and I'm too gan jiong i cant even think of the "proudest" word at that time. 
So i just end it like "To make our country SHINE BRIGHT" 
And the crowd continue: ".... like a diamond"
HAHAHAHHAHA i was like dammit LOLOL
anyway presentation I did today is much more better compare to my assignment 1, 2, 3 and coursework. Hope to get high marks  ✌
Photos Section after class :D

#ootd #pmotd ☂☼

Communication's Students (April/2013)

Communication's Girls
 Part of my favorite girls
Wei Ying
Kit Yi
Elim
Jazzlyn
Natalie Tan
Jaccqueline
With Mikell
Joe Lee
Jia He

No comments:

Post a Comment