Wednesday 2 November 2011

02112011




TEEHEE!
din update my bloggie for long time d huh! E:
exam gonna end tml! ;DD

hell yesh! i wait for so long d... FINALLY! ;DD 


weehee~!
im waiting waiting!
waiting everything!
waiting outing with friendsss;
waiting holidays;
waiting to meet old friends;
waiting to shop with dearest cousin;
waiting design my room; 
waiting my new life;
waiting to be a new CHONG YING TING;
waiting my next year b'day (too early to talk bout it! haha!)
waiting.... waiting.... and waiting! :DDD 




hmm...
seriously long time din practice my FLUTE edi... D:
and my lovely flute is alone with others instruments in the band room! D:
imisswindorchestrabadly! :(

i wan 8hrs practice during holidays;
i wan a band camp during holidays; 
i wan a band outing during holidays; 
i wan spend my half holidays with u guys badly! :)) 


WOW, I♥YOU! 




blush~
redeem Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Camera last Saturday!
HOORAY!
just cant wait to get it after two weeks! :DD 
gonna use it when going Pangkor Island with ling! ;DD





No comments:

Post a Comment